Wednesday, June 10, 2015

ABOUT

About me... About Jane...

 


Who am I ?
Name: Maneenuch
Surname: Wechpanich
Nickname: Jane 
Birthday: November 5, 1993
Blood type: A

Hello everyone... I'm Maneenuch Wechpanich. You can just call me "Jane". I'm 21 years old now. I'm a Third year student who are studying at the institute of international studies, Ramkamhaeng University. Listening to music is my hobby and I like to listen to a music from other countries like Korea, China and Japan. I listen to korea more frequently than Chinese and Japanese songs, for it's popular in Thailand. As a result, I know many South Korean singer artists.  Yet the girl group I like the most is T-ara. I have become a Thai fans of T-ara since I knew them and it's about seven years already. I downloaded many singles of T-ara's album to my computer. In my computer, I have a korean songs from T-ara more than other famous bands like Girl Generation's, Super Junior, Kara. But I never made a website about T-ara's fanpage or something about T-ara's blog before. So this is my first time creating a blog focusing on T-ara girl group singers. I hope you will enjoy visiting my blog. we can share and discuss anything about T-ara together.

What do I like to do in free time?
Reading stuff on internet, checking facebook, Listening to music, watching Youtube, chatting with friends on internet. 

How Do I Know T-ara?
At first, I didn't know them at all but heard a name and their popular song. Since I saw one member of them on one TV show and at that time I thought in my mind who is she? why does she look like Fang FFK so much? (Fang FFk is a Thai girls group singer of Kamikaze who I was their fans at that time.) So I started reading their comments below the website and finally, I found out she is a member of T-ara, Korean girls group singers. From that time, I became interested and curious about T-ara  so I searched their information on Google as much as I can. And one day I got chance to listen to one Korean song on Youtube which I liked it and wanted to know a name of the song so I again read the comments below a video and there I knew its name was "Bo peep Bo peep" and the singers was no one else but T-ara, my favourite Korean girl group singers. And well, I have been followed them until now.

What made I like T-ara so much?
Besides their beautiful voices, probably their personalities and their faces especially, Park Jiyeon, a youngest member of T-ara. She's so beautiful. And well, I think all of them are so responsible on their duty and works as I saw many unofficial clip videos of them on Youtube and other websites. I think they are just the way they are. They are kind of frankly in pretty way, like they don't know English, they don't pretend or conceal it. They try to speak it if they have to. And even though there're a some bad news from them but I believe every Singers are a human like us, though they are a public figures, they also have feeling and limited patience. Anyway, I'm neutral.

Does T-ara broaden my mind or inspire anything to me?
Well, they broaden my mind about Korean stuff like country, food, people, their attitudes, their cultures and etc. Because of them, I know more of korea. I become interested in Korea media like Korean movies, Korean series, Korean TV show and etc. Additionally, they inspire me to learn some korean language, broaden my mind what korean people is like. And according their dancing on concert live, they also inspire me to have such a good shape like them, but it never successes.LOL

Why did I do blog?
To share my interest in T-ara to people who may have the same interest or people who want to know more about T-ara or maybe people who like a South Korean artists as I do. We can chat and share everything or updated news to each other.

Last but not least..
Thank you everyone who comes to visit my blog. You can comment and share opinion or anything to me. I hope you will enjoy everything I post or at least enjoy reading my blog. Or if you want me to add or improve something expecially, you can tell me or leave a comment.

How to contact me?
Facebook: Jane Wechpanich
E-mail: Jane_17978@hotmail.com, Janepp.127@gmail.com
Line: Janepp








No comments:

Post a Comment